With the rising demand for AC techs due to climate changes, HVAC careers are some of the most well-paid professionals in the trade industry.
Nevertheless, the journey towards a well-paying and rewarding HVAC career begins with enrolling in an HVAC course.
Unfortunately, not everybody can afford to pay for this course due to financial challenges.
Good news is that we offer scholarships to those that would like to study to become an HVAC specialist but are financially challenged.
Once we approve your scholarship application, we will award you $1000 to cater to your education expenses.
Who Is Eligible for This Scholarship?
In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- Be in good standing with your current school, academically.
- Apply to the contest via email and state your name and that of the school you go to.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Be planning to attend university/college or currently attending one.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
We have purposefully made the application process super easy to encourage a big number of applicants.
You should note, however, that only a single winner will be picked.
Steps Needed to Apply for the Scholarship
- You must state your full name, phone number, email address and university/school name in the scholarship application.
- Write a 1200+ word essay on “How to change jobs when you are unsure about your next career move?”
- Ensure your essay is creative, unique and free of plagiarism. If we discover that you have copied the article from somewhere, then we will be forced to cancel your application immediately.
- You must turn in your essay not later than March 31st, 2020.
- Send all your applications to email@example.com in a Word format only. Note: Google Docs links or PDFs will not be accepted.
- You must not provide any other information apart from that mentioned above.
After the application period, our team will review your essay to judge on your creativity and thoughtfulness, not to mention the value you provided. Then the winners will be announced on April 15th, 2020 and they will be notified by email.
How Will Applications be Reviewed?
After the deadline of the application period, our team will review each application submitted manually before listing the winners on this page.
We hereby commit not to share your personal information with any third party. Be rest assured that it will be for our own internal review only.
Plus, you retain complete rights over the submitted documents, including your essay.